Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11/10/2010

So if you haven't already read my morning blog, hop to it! also make sure you have a good look at the work from home information I posted on 11/09/2010. I will be adding more to that post, if not for anything else, it's a great starting point for many.

I also added a cute little feature over there on the right side of your screen, that allows you to follow my blog via Facebook. Just click the follow this blog button. So easy right?

Today I added iRazoo to my list of ventures, I guess we'll see how that goes, similar to Swag Bucks, and Zoom Bucks.

I completed a few Swag Bucks special offers today as well, besides the video's I mentioned earlier, check out the Super Rewards offers>Search, discover, and explore with Bing and earn great rewards for124 Swag Bucks, and Get affordable healthcare coverage for 62 Swag Bucks. For the Bing offer, after I installed the toolbar, I clicked on the Gold Medal Icon (in the actual bing tool bar) labeled rewards, I think clicked on Current Offers and clicked on 2 different offers, I also did about 10-15 searches (you get 1 point for every 5 searches) after all of that I received the 124 SB's from Super Rewards. Also don't forget to watch some SwagTV for a few bucks, that randomly credit 5 when it feels like it.

Okay, I think that's it for today. I'm looking to add more and more to this blog. One of my favorite new subscriptions is to another blog with coupons. If you want to check it out, it's pretty cool, I like the coupons all laid out for me. http://www.livingrichwithcoupons.com/

Have a great afternoon/evening everyone and thanks for stopping by. Don't forget if your shopping for some stuff at amazon.com, or Buy.com to use my links.

Thanks again,
Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews