Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

11/11/2010

Early morning wake up call today courtesy of JP at around 4:15 am. Not very pleasant considering we didn't go to sleep till after midnight. We stayed up watching Survivor and 2 hours of Hells Kitchen. I have no idea how I did before the invention of the DVR. A while back we tossed all of my "tapes", 3 Televisions and 3 VCRS, in order to record my shows, crazy times! Thank goodness that's over.


Well any who, guess I'll be having coffee via IV today. I'll be back later to either add to this entry or I may start another one.

Don't forget to get started with your free search and earn sites! The Amazon
 bar to the left that say's my favorites is all stuff I purchased for FREE using Amazon Gift Cards  from Swag Bucks!

Swag Bucks Special Offers that work (for 11/11/2010)  to access go to Earn>Special Offers> then click the "wall" (tab) listed below.

Payment Wall- then click new the offer is for Symbicort pays out 34SB's you have to click the offer, on the second page click the symbicort ad, then sign up credited within 1/2 an hour
Payment Wall- then click new the offer is for Dailies contact lenses pays 20SB's, click the dailies ad, on the new page sign up, SB's credited withing 1/2 an hour.
Payment Wall- click new the offer is for Zovirax Cream pays 28SB's credited within 1/2 hour, click the ad, and continue like the offers above. 

gWallet-Windows phone video for 3. I was able to watch it 4 times, make sure you click the little yellow strip across the top of the video during/after the video in order to get credit.

Super Rewards- Savvy Student for 31 swag bucks, must sign up via e-mail and click the confirmation link. (credited within an hour)

Super Rewards- Spin the wheel for 13 swag bucks, sign up via e-mail and click the confirmation link. (credited within 15 minutes)

Super Rewards- You could save up to 40% on auto insurance for 170 Swag Bucks, I entered my zip code, and clicked on 1 or more links. Please note I did like 3 of these with the hopes of earning SB's without actually having to enter additional information, so some of them had links and some didn't. I didn't enter anything else just my zip code, I then left the window/tab open for about 5-10 minutes. It took about an hour to an hour and a half to credit. Good Luck!

Tap Joy- Search Homes for Sale in Your Area for 85 Swag Bucks, took a little over 24 hours to credit. Must confirm your e-mail.

I don't want to inundate people with a new post multiple times a day, so I've decided that I will have one post each day and update it through out the day, and hopefully it won't look so scattered, even though that's how my brain is. It's 10pm here in Jersey, my demon is out like a light, and I'm about to join him, after watching some more TV of course! I have to say that The Big Bang Theory just cracked me up tonight and Amy Farrah Fowler is hysterical, she's played by the same girl who played Blossom (Mayim Bialik), and I loved that show when I was a kid. Also "$#*!" My Dad Says, to funny with Shatner, I'm loving that comedy is actually funny again ( at least for me ). I'm not a huge fan of the idiot comedy, that's been going around for soooo long.

Okay enough rambling. Good Night Everyone, I'll see you all in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews