Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Monday, November 15, 2010

11/15/2010 Good Afternoon

How's everyone doing today, great I hope.

Couple of things to get to I'm going to try my very best.

First Check out sales at Sears! 11/14-11/20 they have a lot of really good deals coming up.

Second I have a few freebies for ya!

First is a Gilt.com 20$ store credit, a lot of their stuff is high end but you can definitely get something cheap enough to pay little or nothing for. You should know that if you invite 10 friends you'll get free shipping, that was my mistake, so don't make it :) you must sign up for a new account using this link: http://www.gilt.com/account/register?pkey=mtvmen2 after you've signed up you'll see a $20 credit in your account, shipping is $7.95 (not sure if it's per item OR per order). I ordered the tools toy set, and paid $5.95 total still not a bad price and I'm happy enough about it.

Next up is a free video game download from Amazon




Enjoy! I hope to be back again later today with either new offers, or more freebies!

Have a great afternoon everyone.

More offers that worked for me:
Earn>special offers>
Super Rewards> Save up to 40% on auto insurance124 Swag Bucks. Completed the offer, at the end it tells you to call a number, they verify your info (automated) you get a code to enter on the web page and enter it, credited within 20 minutes.
Payment Wall> Degree video for 2 SB's 

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I did the insurance special offer on Super Rewards that was for 170 SB, I entered my zip code, clicked on one of the links after that, and ended up getting credit! I don't know if that was a fluke or not, but I wanted to let you know :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews