Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Monday, November 15, 2010

11/15/2010 Good Morning

Good Morning and thanks for tuning in today.

Yesterday was a pretty good day, My nephew stopped by with his wife and daughter, she's 2 so JP had a playmate for the day, and he loved it. He was exhausted after sleeping over his Mi-Mar's house and had no nap, I'm not sure how he played all that time. Finally at around 3:30 I had to lay him down, as soon as his head hit the pillow he was out like a light, poor thing. He slept for a little over an hour then came out to play some more. They were so cute together.

Yesterday I took a quick trip to Stop and Shop and got just a few things. So here's what I got and what I spent. Firstly I only bought sale, and store brand items.

5 bottles of Diet Pepsi (for my horrible habit) 10 for $10= $5
1 I can't believe it's not butter 2 pack for 2 for $5- $2.50
1 large tub of SnS rice pudding= $2.50
1 Gal. of SnS whole milk, 2 for $5= $2.50
2 Gal. of Arcadia (SnS) spring water $0.88 each = $1.76
1 box Whole Grain Cheeze it $3.69 on sale for $3.00
1 can of Del Monte Veggies on sale $0.75
2 Gerber toddler meals (for JP) = $4.58
2 Lipton Knorr Rice (spanish flavored) $2.00 (on sale $1 a bag)
1 250 count Natra Taste sugar substitute $3.29 (on sale $1.00 off)
2 boxes of Ronzoni pasta (10 for $10) $2.00
1 box of SnS fruit and cream oatmeal $1.99
1 can SnS light red kidney beans $0.67 (sale $0.12 off)

Sub-total Before card savings (sale pricing) $42.02
Stop and Shop card member savings -$9.48
1 Coupon (natra taste) for $0.40 x2 (doubled)- $0.80
Grand total after card savings and coupon = $31.91
+ I got 3 new store coupons valued at $1.00 off each for 3 different Gerber items.

I'm sure there was more coupons I could have used, provided I had gotten the sunday paper,
but I didn't and I was happy enough with my savings, and so was my hubby, he thought I spent $50!
I think I'm getting better, I'm easing into the whole coupon-ing venture.


This morning has been slow going for me but I have a few things to give you for Swag Bucks today remember I'll be adding throughout the day.

Earn>Special Offers>

gWallet>Windows phone video for 3 SB's. I was able to watch it 4 times, you really just need to click the yellow banner, close it and do it again for a max of 4 times, watching the video doesn't seem to matter at all. 

gWallet>Samsung 3d video for 1 SB, it says it takes 3 hours to credit, I've had a lot of trouble with this video it seems to credit when it wants, so do this one at your own risk. 

Gambit>Videos> I had 2 Gap Video's in Gambit today each for 2 SB's. 

Tapjoy>Survey of the day it reads 76 but I think most are getting the original 68. Please note you may not always qualify, it just depends. I have taken a number of their surveys and have been paid, except the last one I took. I got an error on the last page, after a 2nd agreement to the terms and conditions. There is also nothing in the missing swagbucks section in order to contact them about it. I will be e-mailing them about it, and I will let you know if there was any resolution to that issue so if it does happen to you, you'll know. I did take screen shots of the error, for back up.  

If you've found any of my information useful please click on one of the ads by google (to the right and bottom of your screen), you'll help keep this blog going and put food on my son's highchair. Thanks! 

P.S. Swaggers out there who shop on Amazon with their free money, since swagbucks doesn't offer shop and earn on their site for it maybe you could come back here and help a fellow swagger by shopping through one of my amazon links. I really appreciate everyone's support, and If your not getting anything out of my information, please let me know in the comment box, just let me know what you would like to see and I'll do my best to add it.

(I'll be back with more hopefully in a little bit.)

2 comments:

  1. Found your link through the facebook page. I'm always a bit wary of doing special offers but I know that some are safe, like the video. So I do find your site here helpful on what works. I'm not attempting the downloads ever though.

    And I'll make sure to go through your Amazon link when I get enough money. You scratch my back and I scratch yours, right? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks waffo! I agree some downloads are risky. All of mine are scanned by mcafee, and I try not to install any, I like when the download is enough :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews