Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

11/16/2010 Good Afternoon

So much left to do today. I haven't really been in the Swagbucks special offers section since this morning. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow there will be some good offers for me to do and share with all of you.

I hope everyone has visited the new facebook page, and "like it"

There's also an e-mail address for you to send comments, and suggestions. It is mydailyswag@gmail.com
so please by all means send any information you would like to share, or for me to include on the blog. You can also send any questions you may have and I'll do my best to answer all of them, but please remember I do have a toddler with me at all times.

I look forward to reading all your emails and hoping to give you some additional stuff between now and tonight.
I'm working on adding the links sections, so if you would like me to add a link somewhere please use the email address.

Have a great afternoon everyone, and I'll be back soon. 

Thanks for visiting,
SmokeysSmokette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews