Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

11/20/2010 Relaxing Saturday

Good Morning Everyone.

I don't have much to say today, have a 1st birthday party for my adorable baby cousin at Chuckie Cheese we're looking forward to attending with JP. He had a good time there when he went with his Mi-Mar, Uncle, and Godfather a few weeks ago, so we're hoping he's going to have just as much fun with us. Only down side is it's smack dab in the middle of nap time, so I must try and get him down in the next few minutes.

For my swaggers, I don't have much in the way of SO's today, I guess I'm running out of them, except of course the insurance offers, and trial offers (not looking forward to) so if you'd like to email your SO's that worked for you I'd be happy to post them for other users, just put in the subject SO's worked for me and send it to mydailyswag@gmail.com.

gWallet> Get the Future of Gaming. Just $99! Video for 6SB's.

Gambit> RSVP to see the top 8 men players in the world compete live for the end of year championship.
Must RSVP to the Barclay's ATP World Tour Finals to receive Swag Bucks! INSTANT CREDIT 45 SB's


If you haven't already visit or "like" the Facebook page right over there (some where) --->.


Hopefully I'll be back tonight when I have more time to see what's going on in the world of Swag!

I'll also be starting to work on both the Zoombucks sections and iRazoo sections so if you haven't signed up now's a great time to we can earn together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews