Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Monday, November 22, 2010

11/22/2010 Good Afternoon

Bad news is I almost sent you all on a terrible chase for 74 SB's, and I'm not sure if I am going to start doing all the offers on the other 2 sites, iRazoo and Zoombucks, Swag and this blog is taking up most of my free time as it is. Maybe once I'm a little more established with the blog, I can add the other two sections, and combine everything in to 1 daily blog post.

I honestly don't use the other 2 sites as much as I think I should be. Not that their bad, but they just aren't as awesome as Swag Bucks. The points to prizes ratio is much higher, and I have such a hard time hitting 1 win a day with ZoomBucks. I only occasionally watch all the video's they have available for me. I just wish I had more time. Along with not having enough time to do 2 additional sites, I don't have as much time to update this blog more then once a day.

Also, from here on out I'll only be making one blog post per day, and I won't be updating my SO's that worked for me as often, this isn't a bad thing at all, I will post on the next day all the SO's that worked for me today, tomorrow instead of live real time.

Thanks for tuning in and I'll keep adding, only it will be just once per day.

P.S. there's an instant credit offer on gWallet/slider>free>
Play the Stop the Glop game from Merillat! paid 24SB's all I had to do was play the game for a minute and my bucks had arrived. 

~Loretta

SO MANY OFFERS FOR YOU TOMORROW :) 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about the Merillat offer. It just credited instantly. Mine was worth 21 SB

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews