Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

11/23/2010 Sleep less in NJ

Well, JP my 16 month old demon child woke up at 2 am and didn't let us go back to sleep till almost 5! I was up at 9:30 and I'm so ****ing tired! I had so many plans to do stuff today, I still need a few things for Thanksgiving, I'm in charge of desserts and I only have about 1/2 of what I need in the house. I know I'm a last minute molly but I didn't have much time to go over the weekend, so here I sit. The plan was to take DH to work, and then go hit the stores and be done by noon, where I would go get my Dear Hubby, and have him come home unpack the car, and go back to work. Welp, that just wasn't in the cards. I swear every time I plan to take the car, my son acts up something crazy the night before.

As promised yesterday here are the offers that worked for me.

Payment Wall/Offerwall>free or new> iMetaguy.com - Who is he really? Find out now, paid 44 SB's within a few minutes.

TapJoy> Download Free Music, music oasis for 37 SB's. I was credited within 15 minutes, uninstalled in 1 minute, without ever using the program.

gWallet> Video—Get the Future of Gaming. Just $99! must click the banner for 5SB's

gWallet> Video: Windows Phone 7 - Baseball, Really? for 5SB's

gWallet> Video: Windows Phone 7 - Bedroom, Really? for 5SB's

For the next two gWallet offers, I used the same email address, clicked submit on the first 2 pages, and no to the list of questions, then skipped through the remainder of the offers.

gWallet>free> Do you or someone you love suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis? Instant 30SB's

gWallet>free> Are you or someone you love living with Osteoporosis? Instant 30SB's.

Super Rewards > free> Join the free online community that understands heart disorders 24SB's
Super Rewards > free> Download Whitesmoke translator for free. 41SB's.
Please note with these 2 SR offers above, I had to send in screen shots, but I was instantly credited. So make sure you screen shot, your programs section, and I had to do the copy and paste of email confirmation for the heart disorders, so save your email!


Hopefully, I will be back with more, in a little bit.

~Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews