Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

11/24/2010 A few more Swag Offers :)

Well since I was able to complete some offers fairly quickly I thought I'd share.

gWallet>free> Save on your contact lenses with Dailies! for 45 SB's

gWallet>free> Find out how compatible you are with the love of your life based on your birth dates! for 17SB's instant credit. 

Super Rewards>free>Get 50-75% off today's best designer brands from HauteLook for 14SB's

Payment wall/offerwall>free> Sign up for email newsletters from Home Depot's DIY Homestyles. for 21SB's **note you must click the home depot banner ad, on the page that opens, then on the next page after you click the banner you can sign up**

Trial Pay>free> Watch the great stuffing debate video for 2 SB's.

I have a few more in but I think I may have to issue Missing SB's tickets for.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again!
    gWallet for 45 credited
    Paymentwall for 21 credited
    Trial pay vid credted
    I did the haute so yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find a way to sign up for the Home Depot newsletter. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. dot try again using the added instructions above :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews