Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

11/27/2010

Good Morning Everyone, I took a break yesterday and did not do any offers, I barely searched, and I probably won't be doing much today or tomorrow, which isn't a bad thing, because Monday I should have a whole lot of offers for us :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

 

P.S. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and a deal busting Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there. Just wanted to say thanks for all the great ideas but I'm wondering why I don't have half the special offers you do. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey(:
    I wanted to thank you for your blog! It is very helpful! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val, It could be either that you already completed them if your an older user than I am, or it could be because of your location, I think they do get some of our information but I'm not 100% sure. It could also bet that your a newer user than I am, and have so many more other offers than I do that they aren't appearing. Also if your a newer user than I am it could be that the offers are pages deep, the best thing to do is to try clicking, free right after you select a wall, except payment wall/ offerwall, there you may want to try free and new sections, I sometimes have other free offers that are in the new section and not the free section.

    @Anonymous, I'm glad your enjoying my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Loretta, I'll look into it a little deeper. I actually signed up about a year ago, but I didn't do anything with Swagbucks until about a month ago. I have a pretty good handle on it now, but there are still a few things I'm trying to get used to. Thanks for all your help!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews