Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Good Afternoon - 11/13/2010

Good Afternoon Everyone. Well my morning went well enough. Baby Sis slept over and we had birthday cake for her. She also enjoyed her presents :) which is always good news. I'm super glad she came and got to spend some time with JP and me and hubby. I missed her tons!

So, I went for my first ever MRI today, I was supposed to go later in the day but they called with an early opening. So, I went and got to see my friend (you know who you are) which was great cause I don't get to see her that much. Anyway, I go in I'm all set, first they glide your head in, and I only need my brain scanned so I'm like okay this isn't so bad. Then they start rolling me in further, I kinda started to panic, I guess. So, I got myself out and now I need either some really good meds or an open MRI will talk to my doc and see what the plan of action will be.

I also broke down and spent some of my Swag Bucks and got myself a $25.00 Amazon Gift Card. I was going to wait and buy that one or the $50.00 one on black friday or cyber monday, there's some talk that there maybe a "Swag" sale but "maybe" don't buy Christmas gifts and I'd rather have the money for the shopping sales.

Ok I'll repeat my SO's that worked for today. Happy Swaggin'

Go To: Earn>Special Offers>and then

TapJoy>Free> Install Yahoo Toolbar for 27 SwagBucks. What I did, was download it, then I clicked to install it but there was some error and said it didn't install, low and behold I still got credit. Thanks Tap Joy!

TapJoy>Free> Play Ravenwood Fair and Build Your Woodland Fantasy! for 13 It's a Facebook app. I installed and played through the first 2 quests, by the time I was done it had already credited.

gWallet-Windows phone video for 3. I was able to watch it 4 times, make sure you click the little yellow strip across the top of the video during/after the video in order to get credit. I press play, then click the banner then close the window then press play, the video is only 16 seconds so it goes super fast. After it's finished I either click all or free, I alternate between them until I've maxed out the video. 

gWallet>Start saving money on your auto insurance today! for 27 SB's. I clicked the link, then i put my zip code, clicked a link new window open, closed that window, back to the first window that opened clicked another link, I think the 2 links were for Geico and Esurance. I never entered any information and left the windows open for about 2-3 minutes each.


If you haven't already started sign up today just click here. Also check out one of my older blog posts about all the free stuff you can get by using search and earn sites, just follow the information in the blog. All that Amazon.com stuff on the left of the blog labeled favorites is stuff I bought for free with my Amazon.com Gift Cards from search and win sites! That post is located in the work from home information at the bottom of the blog post is all the search and win sites I use, and have been paid from. Good Luck!! (If I can do it so can you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews