Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My very first blog post!

Hello and welcome to my Blog.
I honestly don't know where it will lead, and am a little late in joining the whole blog game, but figured it was definitely time to start. I've always liked to write, although I don't think I'm very good at it, just good enough to float past. As I'm sitting here typing this I think I'm going to start adding my poetry, it may not be great or even imaginative but I can guarantee it will be original. There will also be lots of stuff about my son JP, and my hubby since they are the MOST important things in my life.

I guess I'm also going to include a lot of ads, to try and monetize my blog and earn some cash doing this, although I'll probably suck so bad at it, I won't even generate any revenue. But at least I'll have given it a try, right? I'll also include ton's of stuff for working at home, the kind that's actual work not the "get rich quick" work at home schemes! I will post nothing but LEGIT information for everyone.

If you haven't checked it out yet try http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/smokeyssmokette great way to earn free stuff, with little effort! I've also added a Swag Bucks widget at the bottom of the page for your ease of access.

Okay So I'll be doing my best to include my best deal finds, before the holidays, since it is November, and I'll try to add local deals for food shopping, and links to coupons and anything else I can find to save us all some money. I really like smiley faces but I don't know how to add them yet (I'll work on that).

Well I think that's enough for right now, it's 9:27 am here in Jersey, and there's lots to do with a new website, and a 16 month old!

Thanks in advance to everyone who supports me.

If you'd like to leave a comment there's a little link right next to a number that says "comments".  Also please feel free to share with your friends on FaceBook, by clicking the little FB icon thanks :)

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck Lu this will be a success, it wil grow, and grow, and grow.:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey who is anonymous??

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews