Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Friday, December 3, 2010

12/03/2010 Good Morning

Well the day is finally here! I'm going to see Ozzy tonight! Thanks Ricky for getting my tickets, and Thanks to my aunt for taking JP overnight. Now that, that's settled, let's get down to business.

I only have 1 offer so far this morning for my faithful swaggernauts, and can you believe no videos! What is this world coming to, nothing left but trail offers, dating sites, and shopping in special offers! Thank goodness games are coming this month (supposedly we'll see), and SwagTv has been really good to me, caught 9 wins yesterday can't complain about that at all, seriously 10 days of that is a $5 AGC (Amazon.com Gift Card).

A few noteworthy mentions before the swaggin', if your interested Amazon has an offer for buy 2 Dr. Seuss
books, get 1 free, but it's broken so you can actually buy 1 and get 1 free. they also have select Melissa & Doug toys for 50% off. Combine your order so it's $25 or more and get free ground shipping. Please note the Dr. Seuss offer only works on 1 order of 2 books at a time, so you can't do like 4 and get the offer. 

Ok here's my offers that work for me for today:

Tap Joy> free> Meet singles in your area. 90 Day Free Trial with full access to Jazzed! for 34 SB's.

Personally I don't really like doing the dating site offers, especially when it asks for pictures, BUT, get this I went all through the sign up process right on through completing my profile, then I get to the pictures section, and I'm just like UGH, really do I have to, but the offer does clearly state you need to upload photo's on the Tap Joy wall, so I click the FB connection button, then I decide I don't want them to have complete access to my facebook, so I click cancel back out, click on upload from my computer, start to search for a picture and wouldn't you know I don't have one picture of myself on there, and I'm thinking they check the photo's first (as the wording gave me that impression)so I better have the clear head shot it asks for, and again I don't have a picture of myself on my computer within the last few folders, so I go back and click the Facebook connection button again, and then I said well before I do this Let me just see if the offer credited, or if there may be some kind of work around to putting up my picture, and wouldn't you know it, it was already credited. What a relief, off I go to figure out how to cancel my account, easy peasy, within 15 minutes, I received the your account has been closed email.

Super Rewards>This Holiday do things differently with RightCliq for 300 SB's. (download)
Okay last night I completed this offer with no credit, but I did make sure I took my screen shots etc. and it's a program by VISA, so you know installing it should be pretty safe. Okay, you know it didn't credit me right away, and I gave it to this morning, when I woke up and there was still no credit, so I sent them a little note, included a link to the screen shot, and the email with header, because we know their going to ask for it. at 11:50am EST, I was credited, just about 2 1/2 hours after the original note was sent in. To send the note just go to the Super Rewards wall, then click on the Awarded Offers button, then look for the offer, and click on the link for it, then fill out your information and send them the note. It's really easy, just a PITA. (PITA= Pain in the toosh).

Today's blog will have netted you 334 SB's (for now I hope) -updated 11:55pm EST.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I was able to get the dating offer to credit. The other gave me an error when opening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I did the Rightcliq...and never got the confirmatin email. :( Would you be able to post yours? I can use my own screen shot but I even emailed the site to ask for a new one and so far...nothing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you got one Blkamoure! and that's better then none :)

    Sandi, unfortunately I delete all that stuff once I'm done with it, and to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure I would share that information, and risk losing my account. Did you try checking your spam folder? Good Luck! :)

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, but I did get a response from the website. They said check the spam folder (ug) and let them know if it's there. I want my 300 bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sandi you could always just re sign up for the website, and get the email and forward it to SR with your screen shot :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews