Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Friday, December 10, 2010

12/10/2010 Happy Mega Swag Bucks Day

Good morning everyone, so after a disasterous Thursday, it finally ended, with my husband getting 6 stitches in his finger, on his right hand no less. Yesterday really was a Murphy's Law kind of day, good thin I didn't leave the house.

Okay so let's start with the only good thing that went on yesterday and that was more Special Offers that worked for me. First, I'm going to start with a very fast paying offer that was pointed out to me last night from a My Daily Swag follower. It did make it in to yesterday's blog post but it was pretty late, so I thought I'd share it with you again this morning.

TapJoy>Free>Find New Auto Online at up to 50% Off! for 238SB's, super fast and I gave little to No information. Thanks to our very own Kay for pointing this offer out.

SuperRewars>free> Vote Now to Turn an RV into a Mobile Clinic for 5 SB's, Just click vote, then It was just an email and I think name and maybe address sign up, (I forgot already).

gWallet>Swag Home Page Yellow Slider> Get coupons fast and easy with Drop Down Deals! for 22SB's, this one is also a repeater for me. (download)

gWallet> Free Christmas customized cards! for 41 SB's another download, installed screen shots, remove. I ended up having to send screen shots for this offer, so it wasn't an easy pay out.

I'll see what else I can't muster up for us the rest of the day. So be sure to check back later tonight.

Today's blog post will have netted you 306SB's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews