Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Friday, December 17, 2010

12/17/2010 A day late

A day late, but at least I'm back up and semi running again. I have gone from Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, to Windows 7 pro 32 bit, and now all the way back to Vista. I really miss my Windows 7 and it hasn't even finished downloading all of the updates, including SP2. This is horrible, but I have to say my laptop is running so much better, and it barely even feels warm to the touch.

So Swaggers I did manage to get some offers completed, but I have some that didn't and they are all over the place, it's so hard when your used to something one way, and it all falls apart. Well I hope everyone has finished their shopping, and tree trimming. I'm pretty sure I have. I have way over spent, so thank heavens for all my searching and earning cause that paid out a good amount, this year, and free'd up some other funds to do a few special things for my son and my husband. Last year I got sick about a week before christmas, when I usually finish up all the shopping. I had only gotten a few items online, and we usually live pay check to pay check like 60+ percent of all American's, but I plan on digging us out of it in the new year. Between, searching and earning, working at home, and a few other things I'm working on. Next year, I plan to have Search and Earn pay for all of my Christmas shopping, and then some. I'm preparing myself to really buckle down and start saving. I want to be the lady at the checkout stand paying $0.49 for 12 items, and the people behind me complaining, about the wait, and then running up to me in the parking lot asking me how I did it.

I'm hoping you all will follow me through the new journey I will be embarking on starting in the next few weeks. Right now I'm just bargain hunting, searching and earning, and casual coupon-ing. I want it all to change. I feel like something is coming next year, and I want to make sure, we're prepared. I think more businesses are going to tank, and another round of pink slips will be sent out to millions of Americans. For the sake of all of us I really hope it doesn't happen, but I am preparing.

Okay, now for that little bit of happiness we all look forward to everyday, and that's our SwagBucks accounts going up, up, up! If you haven't already done these offers they all paid instantly, or within a reasonable amount of time (less then 24 hours).

gWallet>free>Join PermissionResearch and get free games! 22 SB's.

TapJoy>free>Get Great Tips on Diabetic-Friendly Holiday Cooking! for 17SB's.
.
SuperRewards>free> Refinance your mortgage, get the money you need by refinancing your home today for 30SB's. I don't own a home, I chose quicken loans for the quote, filled out information for a new home buyer. It took a while but I didn't need to submit a ticket.

Today's blog post will have netted you a crappy 69SB's. After a day and half without a blog post I give you 69SB's. Let's just chalk it up to a bad week, and hopefully we'll be back on track next week.

Before I close out my post for the day, I just want to mention, with it getting so close to Christmas, I may not have an everyday post, so if you don't see one please check the facebook page, I may throw a few special offers that work for me on their in between. I also share any deals I find about the net in my daily bargain hunting.

P.S. Christmas is in 1 week :) well eve but it's close enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews