Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

12/19/2010 Football Sunday

Well it's Football Sunday here in our household, and I'm looking forward to watching the Big Blue Wrecking Crew, it's going to be a tough game for the Crew, hopefully they can pull through. Oooh a rhyme :)

For my swaggers, I have a few offers that completed for me, instantly or almost instantly. Monday I have a ton of tickets to send in for, so until then, here's a few small instants.

gWallet Slider> Start saving now with brand name coupons - Print and save now! for 6SB's.

gWallet>free> 2 videos one for Farmers Insurance, and the other for Swanson, 3SB's each 1 viewing.

SuperRewards>free>Are you flirty, sexy, or funny? facebook question app for 12SB's. I think you have to do 5 questions, not sure exactly, I just did a bunch.

SuperRewards>free>Save 60% on your Auto Warranty and receive a free quote today for 5SB's. It's really an insurance offer, but I just answered questions on first page and did the click through, I did not attempt the insurance quote, It's only 5SB's.

SuperRewards>free?> Become a member of my Picturetown and get 20GB free for 3 months. for 60SB's. I just want to say that I must click on this offer everyday, and it never worked. This morning it did, go figure.

PaymentWall/Offerwall>free>Re-enact the Glory of the Roman Empire with Caesary. for 18SB's. I've completed this offer in SuperRewards, and if you did it with me then you did as well. Use an alternate e-mail and user name for sign up.

Today's blog post will have netted you 101+ SB's.

P.S.  The 5$ AGC give away will be held on Monday, January 24th, 2011, more details by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews