Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Monday, January 3, 2011

01/03/2011 Happy New Year

Good Morning everyone. So here we are in the New Year, and I'm finally back in full swing. I need to get back to the way I started this blog, and that's a daily post about all the special offers that worked for me in SwagBucks. I'm going to let you know right off the bat that if you use some of the other sites like ZoomBucks, or Inbox Dollars, those sites have similar offer walls and you can almost always find the same offers on those walls. In addition to the earning sites, they are also listed in most of the facebook game sites, as a way to earn special game credits. Same rules apply to them as they do to SwagBucks. I'm going to dedicate some space to special offers here in the blog, with some general rules of what you should be doing to ensure proper payment of your bucks.

I wanted to talk about the $5 Amazon Gift Card give away. I will be holding it around the week of January 17th. Only users who participate will be eligible to receive the card. If it goes well, I may start doing it as a quarterly, or every other month event, let's leave it as we'll see. I'll be releasing the remainder of the details  in one of my blog posts next week, so stay tuned.

So let's get down to it this morning. Here are my Special Offers that worked for me, some you may have read on the facebook page but since not everyone can read everything I've included here to.

gWallet>free>Say Hello to Your New Phone for 9SB's. This is a cute little facebook app that you can uninstall seconds after installing it, It's really simple just go to: My account>Privacy Settings>bottom left of your screen under apps and websites click "edit settings" next page, click the edit settings grey/silver button, you'll see all of your apps listed by last use, the window's app should be the first one in the list if you just installed it, click the X all the way to the right of the screen and choose the option to remove. Wait a minute click okay, and that's it. I've done this offer a multitude of times, and even more then once per day. So I do suggest following my instructions and getting your 9 per day for as long as it allows us.

gWallet>free>Find a better job - Post Your Resume for free at HotResumes.com! 14SB's. I dont' remember how long it took to credit but it did credit without sending in a ticket. I still recommend your screen shots! The only downside to this offer is you have to write/type up an 800 character/word resume. I wasn't impressed with the site, so I didn't give my all on the resume, actually I didn't give much at all. In fact it looked more like a small essay. 

gWallet>free>Free to find contractors to fix everything in your home! for 135SB's. This offer wasn't a super fast credit, I was all set to send in a ticket, but I usually give all the offers at least 24 hours before I send in the ticket. It credited overnight. I followed the instructions, including a request for servicing of my hard wood floors to be sanded, cleaned and re-finished, I was contacted via email about my request and I've not responded and I don't plan on it. We rent and my landlord is more of a slum lord, no way he's paying to get the floors done.

gWallet>free>Get Fantapper and keep up with your favorite celebrities- free! for 27SB's. It was a quick download, install and un-install. I bear no responsibilities for any downloads I am only stating my experience.

PaymentWall/OfferWall>free/new> Don't let osteoporosis to let you down. for 23 SB's
PaymentWall/OfferWall>free/new>Get expert advice on diabetes. for 23SB's. 
PaymentWall/OfferWall>free/new>Are you or someone you love suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis? for 23SB's. All 3 of these offers were for Remedy Life. I used a different email address for each of the 3 offers.


TapJoy>free>Make the Intel AppUp℠ center your source for netbook apps! for 34SB's, I downloaded, Installed then un-installed. Instant Credit. I actually think it credited before the install was complete.

Gambit>free>Ahorra hasta $200 por año con los Cupones de Descuento de Qué Rica Vida. ¡Suscríbete ahora! for 45SB's. This offer took a few day's to credit. I had actually forgotten about it until I had a mystery 45 in my account. I also completed this offer on another wall or two in the past, I liked getting the free samples and coupons in the mail. For the most part following the Spanish was easy, it's a standard web form but if you get stuck or confused just go to google translator.

TrialPay>New> ABC Winter Wipeout for 2SB's. 1 must watch video you can skip steps 2 and 3 which is a facebook like, and share, you can skip both and be credited. (I had this 2 days in a row)

This is what I've completed since my last blog post on December 28th. I'll be working hard this week to push out some more great offers that hopefully complete for me. Please remember to check through some old blog posts if your new to my blog and or SwagBucks, there are lots of offers in those posts.

So much to do so little time, I hope to be back later today with more if not I'll see you all on Wednesday.
Today's blog post will have netted you 335SB's more or less.

2 comments:

Total Pageviews