Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

01/08/2011 Happy Saturday!!

Happy Saturday everyone...

Let's get right down to business I have a few Special Offers that worked for me this morning; so have at it!

gWallet>free>Say Hello to Your New Phone windows phone FaceBook app, for 11SB's. Don't forget to un-install it when your done :) if you need instructions, see here

gWallet>Slider>Check out CouponDailyDeals.com on Facebook! for 5SB's. It's just a facebook like. I liked it, got credit instantly and un-liked it :) I belong to enough daily deal sites on Facebook lol.

Gambit>free>Love free stuff? for 12SB's. It was an Eversave sign up. Instant Credit.

PaymentWall/OfferWall>free>Get free samples from Kellogg's, Revlon, Huggies, and other major brands. for 27SB's. Instant Credit.

SuperRewards>Save hundreds a year on your insurance, Saving money is easy. Select the insurance type and state, for good measure, I clicked a few of the sites, before exiting and getting credit within 10 minutes.14SB's

Hope it's enough to hold you over to next week. Thanks again for Stopping by and reading.
Today's blog post will have netted you 69SB's (if I can I will add to this today and tomorrow so check back later in the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews