Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Monday, January 10, 2011

01/10/2011

Good Morning Everyone, hope your Monday is going better than mine. Up at 2:30 a.m. didn't go back to sleep till around 5 a.m and up again at 7:30 a.m. ahhh the joys of motherhood. Let me get right down to business cause frankly I'm super tired and just want to be done for the morning.

Swagbucks special offers that work for me today are:

gWallet>Say hello to your new phone, for 11 SB's. Don't forget to un-install it when your done :) if you need instructions, see here. I wonder how much longer we're going to be able to use this offer :) I got a feeling it's on it's way out.

PaymentWall/Offerwall>free/all>Video's watch the MSN video, close the little x go back and repeat, collected 10SB's total, 2SB's watched 5x's.

I did 0 offers Yesterday, so the list is a bit small well really small, I plan to work throughout the day, but we'll see cause I'm really tired, I know stop my whining.

Today's blog post will have netted you a measly 21SB's.

I received my 25 points for my recipe entry, and failed to pick all 4 of the correct teams in the football pools BOOO! Hoping to do a lot of swagTV today since I made virtually no bucks yesterday. Okay, I hope to be back later. Till then or Tomorrow have a great Monday.

Add In @ 11:04 a.m.
SuperRewards>free>Farmandia is the best new farm game on Facebook. for 11SB's I installed the app, and played to level 3, I'm not sure what the requirements are it just says to install, but it took a long time to credit, Again, I did play through to level 3, I consider myself a little lucky because I actually had a friend who was playing it so went to her farm and was able to water some of her stuff to advance me to the 3rd level. Like I said I'm not sure on the requirements, but I reached level 3, I've already removed the app :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews