Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Amazon HP Ink



If you didn't order your groupon for everyday source and you need ink, check out Amazon. Ink for my HP is on sale for $14.50 and ships free with Prime. That's a pretty sweet deal since I used my SwagBucks, iRazoo, ZoomBucks, and Viewpoints Amazon.com Gift Cards to buy it, making it completely free out of pocket.

AND.....

HP 60 TriColor Ink cartridge from as low as $17.15* shipped!
(look for the one from toner planet, sent free via USPS, and save an additional 85 cents over the one advertised on the page.)


Forgot to mention the HP 60XL priced at $29.89 and ships free with prime.

P.S. Remember Amazon prices can change at any time so if you plan on buying don't wait, the price will probably go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews