Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Free Sample to start your day, and a Poll.

First Let me start with the free sample.

There's a free sample out for Nescafe over on their facebook page, just like the page, click the get your free sample picture and fill out your information. It's as easy as that.

Okay On to some other things this morning. I want to know if you guys feel like I'm sending off to many blog posts. I've really been working hard at redesigning not only how I feed the page information, but the information I'm offering. I'm a loyal SwagBucks Swagger, so you will always get the SwagBucks info as soon as I get it. I positively love the service and all it has done for me and my family. Even if I get disappointed in them sometimes.

So what are your thoughts? Answer the Poll below


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews