Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Friday, February 4, 2011

So I almost forgot to share with everyone, that I received my $10 Subway card from Offermatic Yesterday! If you forgot, I signed up through a link on TapJoy for SwagBucks, It uses the same banking interface as Mint.com. I was presented with 3 offers when I joined and 1 of them was for a $10 giftcard to subway, for 1/2 the price so $5 for a $10 Subway card, Great deal, but it got even better, if I spent 100 of the points I already had I could get it for $4, which made it an AWESOME deal! Now, that I've recieved my card in pretty fast time frame, I can say that I think we're going to become great friends. Sign up through TapJoy if it's still there, if not just click the picture!

Photobucket

Don't forget to head on offer to the Coffee-Mate Facebook page today at 12pm EST they are giving away 100,000 coupons for a free bottle of Coffee-Mate creamer. Good Luck to everyone!


I also forgot to add in to this morning's blog post that their are some Philadelphia Cream cheese vids, on the homepage, right between the scrolling ad page, and the froobi deal of the day. 2SB's each viewing, just click  watch another video till you max it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews