Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Monday, February 28, 2011

::::: SWAG CODE ALERT :::::


There's a code out right now worth 11SB's it is apparently some make up code for the one that was in the blog, that not everyone could get (I'm not sure cause I missed it). This code is good till: 12:05pm EST. for 11 SB's. The clue over there in the widget says, to search Birthday in the SwagStore. So it's not that hard to find, there's also only a few items that appear. It's easiest to start at the first one, then work your way through.

Also remember if your copy and pasting the codes that there are no spaces before or after the code before you click the gimmie button.

Hopefully I don't miss any codes for us today. I will alert you via the facebook page or here in the blog if it has a long expiration date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews