Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

SwagBucks and Groupon 315SB's

There's an offer on Groupon (New York City for me) for 3 Redbox rentals for $1. I bought mine through the SwagBucks daily deals section. I clicked on any offer for groupon, then I made sure the Trial pay offer was at the top it should look like this:


It's a banner at the top of all the groupon pages once you get there. The offer is listed for Abilene Texas, however there was a link at the top of my NY City page, saying click here for the Red Box offer. That in turn took me to the Abilene, TX groupon offer. I did buy it. I haven't received credit yet. I do have screen shots and my confirmation email.

Will Trial Pay honor the offer listed at the top of the page? We'll see. It's only a buck if you want to give it a try.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I gave it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! I don't care if they don't give me 315SB's but They should give something, in order to honor the "Purchase any Groupon to receive your free reward!" statement on every groupon page after I clicked through. It even showed up after it opened in a new window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got credited after submitting a ticket :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews