Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sweet $1 off Pancake Syrup


There's a coupon for $1.00 Log Cabin Syrup on coupons.com, in zip code 23456 only zip I found it in so far. I ALWAYS use the coupons.com coupons through swagbucks coupons section, or inboxdollars.com coupons section for extra savings, you 10 SB's on SwagBucks.com per coupon redemption, and you get $0.10 cents on coupon redemptions from Inbox Dollars. Your choice :) This should make for a sweet price if it goes on sale soon. (retails for about $3.29 in my area)

Not a member of Inbox Dollars just click on the banner!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews