Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Viewpoints Reviews = $10 Amazon Gift Card!

I totally forgot to mention this yesterday when I heard about it, because I was so busy trying to get my reviews in. I finally finished all of mine today, I did 11 total for the 10 reviews for $10 AGC.

If you haven't already signed up for Viewpoints now is a really great time. First there's 2 offers out there on the special offers walls. 1 is located on gWallet and looks like this:

 

It pays 27SB's. There's also another offer I believe over on TapJoy. However I can't see it because I completed mine through there. I'm 99% sure it paid a lot more then 27SB's. So check both offers before you sign up. I remember getting my points within a few hours of completing my review, and it was probably sooner but that's how long it was before I checked.

Please note that if you are a new user and you sign up through the offerwall, you will have to complete a total of 11 reviews, 1 for the offerwall, and then the 10 for the gift card promotion. You can read all the information in the rules.  Good Luck everyone!

If you already did sign up or haven't yet tried it here's what the offer looks like:

Qualifying Reviews Must:
  • Be written between February14th and February 23rd
  • Be at least 900 characters in lenght (there's a counter while your reviewing as well as spell checker)
  • Be in the categorites of Home & Garden, Family & Pets, Health  & Beauty, Kitchen (excluding food and beverages), or Computers & Electronics
  • Be about real products; inappropriate, bogus, or copied content will be removed
*Amazon is not a sponser of this promotion. Restrictions apply. See offer for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews