Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesdays Deals and Steals for Travelocity, Case-Mate.com and FTD

I got a couple of super hot deals for you today.

Eversave.com (New York City) has a great deal today for a $20 gift certificate to Case-Mate.com for only $10. New users also receive a $2.00 credit, making this deal even better, you can get that $20 gift certificate for only $8! I was just browsing through the Blackberry Deals and they definitely have some really cool looking cases. I specifically like the credit card/ ID holding blackberry case prices at $29.99 a bit high, but I can score it for $18 give or take :)

The fine print on this deal: Redeem Online: The codes will be available in your Eversave account immediately after your purchase on Eversave.com. 






The other great deal I have today is for Tippr they are offering a deal for Travelocity, it's another 50% off deal for $50 you will get a $100 gift certificate to Travelocity.com. Use it for an upcoming vacation or a 3 day weekend. Either way your going to save $50 bucks on your next purchase. If it's not listed in your city just change the deal city to New York and it will appear. Also new users get a $5 credit, so it will actually only cost you $45!





Today's Groupon is offering up a $40 FTD gift certificate for only $20! There's not much more I can say about it, so here's the fine print:
  • Expires Jun 15, 2011
  • Limit 2/person. Limit 1/order. Online only. Groupon value reduces by $20 on 6/16/11, except where prohibited. FTD terms, conditions apply. Must use in 1 order.
The best part about the Groupon is you can snag yourself 315SB's for purchasing it through the Trial Pay Special offer section or clicking through from the SwagBucks Daily Deals section. 

I know some still haven't received they're SB's for the B&N offer but I'm sure it will be credited, and remember to contact SwagBucks (using the contact us link on the homepage) if you can't get a resolution through TrialPay. The only other thing I want to say about he missing SwagBucks for the B&N offer is that they are probably inundated with missing bucks requests so just give them some time and make sure your sending all the info they require for a speedy resolution.

Have a great Day everyone, and if I spy a few other good deals today you'll be the first to know. The only downside to two of these deals is I'm not able to combine with anything SwagBucks, I was hoping but after a looking through shop and earn and the offer walls I came up blank. If you find something for them let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews