Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

::::: Code Alert :::::


There's code out check the widget! *You will want to find the icon that looks like a little man right next to the chat button.* It's worth 5SB's and expires at 8pm EST! So HURRY!!!!
My hint is contained within the *'s :)

You can also snatch up a quick 20 on SuperRewards by completing the Musicians! Win $100,000 Gear for Life Giveaway at zZounds for 20SB's. I'm not sure how long it took to credit but definitely within an hour or so. I completed the offer, then played with my son and did a few other things, when I just came back it had credited.  I also filled in the long form... just in case ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews