Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ebay Groupon deal



So there's a hot Groupon out there for ebay pay $7 and receive a $15 credit for anything on Ebay. It even includes shipping and tax, so basically no restrictions. Hot! right! Anyway we all know how I love to go through swagbucks for everything I need to shop for. Today took me a few minutes to figure out how I was going to get this deal and earn SB's for it. The people over on the SwagBucks wall got my wheels turning, I read how people were opening up the window and then just typing ebay after groupon to get to the page to buy it. So I thought how can I get this to go through and not have it not go through, then it dawned on me to change out the company i.d. after the link. So I'm going to post a Screen shot of how to do this.

1. go through swagbucks daily deals or trial pay local deals, and click on a link for Groupon.
2. near the end of the link make the change to ebay as shown in the image below. (you will have to click on it)
3. place your order
4. receive 160 SwagBucks within minutes. *

*note this may not work for everyone, so be sure to take your screen shots and save your emails.

In this image, you are leaving the ? mark in the link and just changing the portion that reads la-zarza to ebay. Everything else stays, then click enter!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this useful information. The way you described it was very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see there are a few offers on trialpay I could put this ebay offer in...can I do this 3 times then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry I didn't see the comments here :( usually the groupons are limited to 1 per user. It could be possible to do an offer multiple times, if the site allows for it. Also, some users (I read this info but have no first hand knowledge)have said that their offers for group buying sites disappear for a day or 2.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews