Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Finally offers that work from other sites!

I finally did it! I started completing some other sites special offers! Hope it helps! At least once a week I'll be featuring a different site and which offers I completed, or I may lump them together in one post, we'll see how it goes. 

Here's a small list of iRazoo offers that I have completed, well a very small list but it's something to get you started if you've been as tepid as me. I'm actually quite content with earning my $5AGC over there for very little work.

To access Special offers at iRazoo, click my account then click Earn Mega Points, all the way down at the bottom, you will notice (NEW) in a yellow highlight. Just click right on in there, plus you get 5 iP's per day just for clicking!

1. Save big, signup to get coupons and free samples for 168 iP's. The offer is for CoolSavings.com.



2. Sign Up For Free Jokes And Get Credits! Valid Email Required for 63 iP's.

3. Get the latest deals in your city. for 105 iP's.

4. Get your freebie fix. for 72 iP's.

These all credited within the allotted time in the missing points link. Today's blog post will have netted you 408 iP's. Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews