Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Free $20 Target Gift Card!


There's so many daily deal sites its even hard to keep up anymore, but when there just giving away free stuff, it's time for me to hit that up! My mother used to always say "if it's free it's for me" This is a great rule to live by and one of my favs!

So over there at Plum District today, if you sign up and get 4 friends to sign up there going to mail you a $20 Target gift card, good in stores or online. Personally I don't like shopping target online, I'd rather go to the store I'm fortunate enough to have one nearby, and will go there for some freebies and cheapies every once in a while. I have a feeling if I get this card I'll be making a super special coupon clipping cart filling trip there!

As a matter of fact right now they have a bunch of stuff on sale, and with recent high value coupons, plus target store coupons, and mobile coupons you could probably walk out with a huge cart full of stuff for that $20! 

I'm so excited!! Please sign up by my calculations I need 2 more! Thanks Everyone!

The Fine Print

  • Target GiftCards will be mailed to the address you provide within 10 business days
  • Gift cards are subject to all applicable state and federal laws
  • Your referrals must be new Plum District users to count towards your ability to earn Plum Rewards
  • Your referrals must sign up through your unique invitation for this specific Plum Reward (presented during checkout) to count towards your ability to earn this Plum Reward. Referrals who sign up through other any other referral method — including those who sign up while the Plum Reward opportunity is available — will not count towards your Plum Rewards total.
  • To qualify, all of your referrals must sign up through your unique invitation AND confirm their email address before the deal closes
  • You cannot earn Plum Dollars through referrals used to earn this Plum Reward
  • Limit 1 per person
  • Limit 1 per household
  • Expires 01/01/21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews