Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Good Afternoon from a Beautiful New Jersey!

It's gorgeous out there today! Sunny, slightly breezy but warm. I can't believe it's really Spring time. I never thought it would get here, but here it is and I'm loving it. I took my son for a walk up to "The Avenue" and went to Rite-Aid and bought a few things. What I got was 2 bottles of Soft Scrub Total, 1 twin pack of Thermacare wraps, 1 twin pack pregnancy test (not taking one cause I'm not pregnant but good to have on hand), 4 bottles of Gain dish detergent, and 2 packs of Trident Vitality. I paid a total of $2.76 out of pocket, and received $5 back in +Up Rewards. I seriously love Rite Aid!



I also put together a small review for iRazoo if anyone reading this hasn't joined you may want to.

iRazoo thus far is the slowest paying, however they are super easy to earn a gift card from. I don't do much over there since they really don't offer to much. I get 105 easy points per day, you get 50 points 2x a day for clicking on a site from your search and making a recommendation, located in the recommendation box in the top right corner after your review select yes to recommend or no to not. The 5 points is earned by clicking my account and then Mega Points, this will bring you to their special offers section which is really only Payment Wall offers and there is not a video's section at this time. Hopefully Paymentwall will add one for us and load it with some vids!

So, If you just do the 105 every day you can get yourself $5 a month in Amazon gift cards with no real work involved. I do that and search for wins, I now make sure to get at least 2 wins per day but am always trying for number 3 and 4 for added value. There win's are usually much higher and I've never gotten less then a double digit from a search and commonly get high value searches in the 30's and 40's. This morning I hit a 49 for earthquakes. Right now I'm earning about $10 a month in Amazon.com Gift Cards. Try it if you don't like it you have nothing to lose. I also manage to include a blog post once I've done a few offers from this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews