Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Good afternoon!

And what a good afternoon it is!

This morning I received my Purex with Zout kit from the Purex Insiders to try and review for you. Since my Laundry has just finished drying, I can inform you that I love it! I didn't have to many overly stained clothes in there, but I used the Purex Complete Crystal Softener finally. I usually only do a load or two a month at home, besides that we use the laundromat every 2-3 weeks, depending what we are in need of. However it's becoming a little costly to my wallet! I hate spending money especially when I have a perfectly good machine in my Kitchen. But it's so much faster and easier!

 Awesome! Get those stains out!!

So let me get to the goods! The softness and smell of my clothes is amazing! I have to say I truly <3 Purex Complete Crystals Softener! In addition the colors of my clothes were just as bright and vivid as when I put them in, not to mention my son's socks. I tend to wash them altogether where as mine and my husbands I use bleach to whiten. I hate using so many harsh chemicals on my sons clothes, and his socks came out just as white as if I had used bleach on them. I'm loving the new Purex with Zout! I have the free and clear kind, just another reason to love Purex Complete products in general. My husband is super sensitive to smells, and I like not having to use the extra chemicals on my son's clothing.



I am a long standing Purex user as you can see by the photo below, and I only recently became an insider. As soon as I heard about the program I knew I'd love it. First I get to give away some free stuff, my favorite thing of all, and secondly I get to get some free stuff to try but it makes it even better that its a product I know and love. So a quick shout out to Purex!



If you haven't already head on over and give a few of the Purex Complete Crystals Softener video's a look and see what it's all about. Also for those that didn't win the free Purex Complete with Crystals Softener, you can head on over to their Facebook page "like" them and get a $1.00 off coupon, couple it with a sale and you should get a great price to try it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews