Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Special Offers got you down? Some fake Emeril annoying you?

Me too!! Seriously if it isn't one thing it's another.

So you know that video for philly cooking creme  "Cooking with a guy that looks like Emeril Lagasse" over there on the Gambit wall (not in the video's section but under free for 2SB's) Well anyway I must of watched it around 4 times, no credit. So I said one more time, but this time I'm going to try sharing it. Wouldn't you know it that's what triggered the 2SB's.

So watch the video and share it on facebook for 2SB's! (was only able to do it once!) Enjoy!

So are my !!! too much? Do you really care?!? I don't!

!!!! ADD IN !!!!

This offer is also available over on Zoombucks! So snap up 2 more over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews