Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Which Team are you Joining?

 
So there's a new challenge for us on SwagBucks to celebrate the start of the baseball season. I'm curious Which team everyone is joining, and which team should I join? I'll go where the votes go :) Here's a small poll to see where everyone is headed, the team with the most votes will be the team I join.  I'll be choosing my team Friday at 2pm EST, so hurry up and vote! If you have no idea what I'm talking about click here.

Which Team are you joining?
Team Swag
Team Bucks
  
pollcode.com free polls


Also I'm still seeking someone to design a logo for the web site. Please submit quotes at mydailyswag@gmail.com thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you get to pick which team. It's random.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews