Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Working at Home (for real)

First I just want to say, that I commend anyone for getting a job in this economy. Yes there are jobs out there, yes many are making sacrifices, like working 2 part time jobs just to get by. I know it's hard. Believe me I know. I personally work at home, it was a choice I made in 2007 and I am really glad I did. I consider myself lucky, I never bought any get rich quick/work at home schemes. I did a lot of research, and even my husband got in on it, bringing me an article from our local paper, that highlighted a company called Alpine Access. I am grateful that he did. At first I was annoyed because I was doing a lot of research and the company was on my list, but I hadn't worked my way to applying yet. After he brought me the article I applied, cause well quite frankly he was annoying me about it. Anyway long story short, I was offered a position which I gladly accepted. I had to take a urine test, the only bad part about that was that I had to go so far to one of the offices on the company's list. I did, passed without hesitation, and I started the job.

Just about near the time training was ending, one of my applications went through for another company, West At Home. West doesn't offer anything nearly as good as Alpine does, but you could make your own schedule. You aren't allowed to work for both company's so I finished up the training and resigned. I went ahead and started working for West, for less money but I liked being able to set my own schedule. Plus at the time they were offering overtime. It was a blessing and a curse at the same time, everything was great for a year, after that the economy died, and so did my work. In hindsight I wish I'd of stayed with Alpine.

There are some really great bonus' to working at home. If your looking to start a job at home, I really advise you to check out my Work From Home section.  I know for a fact that Alpine Access is currently hiring. They do charge a $50 background check fee, but I think if you claim hardship you can have it taken out of your first check i'm not 100% sure on that but it doesn't hurt to ask. You also don't pay that fee until you have the job. They are saying we are going to hire you, we just want to make sure you are who you say you are.

Remember they get so many applications a day, that the overhead on those background checks get higher and higher. They use safe technology (ADP at my last check) and aren't going to steal your information. You aren't going to get rich quick with them! You are going to work a real job with real demands. They lay it all out for you. If you can't pass their tests you won't move on. It's a rigorous process but once your hired on, get started and start getting a paycheck, you won't believe that your doing it all in your living room!

So Check out some of the companies I've done all the work for you. I've listed a couple, and I've also listed some invaluable resources, such as 2 message boards where there's a ton of people who check in to just about everything.

Good Luck and if any of you have been hired by any of the leads I've given please share with us, we'd love to hear how it's going. Just email us at mydailyswag@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews