Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wow there's some really hot offers today!!!


So I'm totally loving Offermatic right now! They have a super hot deal today! Check this out:

Spend $1 for $25 worth in home decor at One Kings Lane. That's 96% Off!

Here's a little info on One Kings Lane
 

About

One Kings Lane partners with top brands and designers to give our members insider access to designer d├ęcor, entertaining and travel needs, food & wine, fantastic gift selections, and exclusive tag sales curated by today's top tastemakers – at up to 70% off retail.

Our Sales

New sales launch daily at 8am PT/ 11am ET. Tastemaker Tag Sales start Saturdays at 8 am PT/ 11 am ET and again on Tuesday evenings at 6pm PT/ 9pm ET. The Pantry, a delicious Sunday tradition, features hand-selected gourmet foods and wines. All sales last 72 hours. You'll also want to visit Our Shops for timeless gifts, home essentials, and life's little luxuries. Come early! Quantities are limited.

P.S. If you haven't already signed up for One King's Lane you can do it here, and when you make your first purchase I'll get a store credit :) Feel free to post your referral link after you sign up!


I made my purchase already, I bought 2 childrens toys priced at $14 each, + a $7.95 charge for shipping, costing me just $10.95 for the items add in the $1 fee from Offermatic for a really huge savings! I got my son the bubble set and the sprinkler system.


Please note the deal is only available through Offermatic and I'm not sure if it will be available to new members.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews