Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Finally... More earnings at ZoomBucks!


Zoombucks has officially launched a video earning section! It looks the same as the one on Inbox Dollars, answer the questions (survey type), watch the video and pay attention a 2 digit code will come across the screen, first one number in a black bar, then a 2nd number in a black bar you will need to watch the video and enter the code to collect your bucks, if you've ever watched a Beezag video it's pretty much the same.

Still it's a great feature to earn more ZoomBucks with. So, if you were hesitant on joining for the lack of earning potential now might be a great time to hop on board.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I have a question about Zoombucks.
    I subscribed at the same time to Zoombucks, Swagbucks and Gifthulk.
    By now, I only redeemed $15 Amazon at Gifthulk, but no progress at Zoombucks.
    Do you have any tips for me?
    Thank you very much in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoombucks is Mainly a Survey and Special Offers site. My biggest tip is to try out tasks they are are a great way to earn bucks on every site

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews