Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A little Tip for those who use Tasks


For those of you who take advantage of the Crowd Flower/Gambit tasks on the sites, I have a small tip if you didn't think of it already. I have the bing bar for IE installed using the rewards program and when I do the search tasks for for fisher and others, I have been using Internet Explorer and the Bing site until I've hit the marks for the day. It's really helping me earn a lot more!

Well just thought if you loved Ken Fisher as much as I do it might be something you hadn't thought of.

I also do them across 4 sites right now as many as I can get in on each, if your not already a member check the four links I have just over to the right there. I don't know why but it seems that they pay better on iRazoo, I don't know why but I just feel like I earn faster when I do them there. I've ordered a card everyday this week on iRazoo! I'm up to $35 this month there that's awesome considering I was only earning $5 a month, then $10 now I'm just killing it.

I may wait longer for my cards but they've always payed and they are currently working on an automation for them which is great. Once that happens they may become my number 1 site (we'll see I'm a swagger for life).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews