Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Modnique and Super Points



So there's this shopping site called Modnique.com they sell lots of different marked down retail items. Every user receives a $5 bonus sign up credit just for creating an account, they currently have a great deal on some Core Bamboo items, also after you sign up if you agree to get the daily email you'll receive free shipping on your order. They currently have a handful of items marked at $10! So, you could actually get a great item for $5 shipped! I'm thinking of the 2 medium cutting boards myself. If you haven't check it out here and sign up!



Yesterday I joined this SuperPoints Network, currently I'm un-impressed. Seems like you need referrals but there's no standardized link you have to invite via email or via a link. Each user gets X number of referral invites per day. The special offers are basically a joke as there's only 2 walls. There's a video section but I only had the 1 video when I joined. There's also the Super Lucky Button... Which seems very un-lucky for me. I have only been a member for less then 24 hours (but 2 days) and I get 30 spins per day. Yesterdays 30 netted me 0 points. and so far today I'm in 15 spins, with 0 points gained. Either I'm doing something wrong or it's just bad karma for me.

I'm not saying it's bad maybe it gets better with more referral. If you haven't joined I will leave my 5 invites for the day here sign up if you want to take your chances with the button.

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/il5zyv

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/epzecy

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews