Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just a Quickie :)



Check Radium One for video's and then do the following offers that all instantly credited for me.

Tag Your Green and earn Swag Bucks! for 21 SwagBucks (i did it on the slider)
Like AliExpress on Facebook and learn more about finding quality products at wholesale prices. for 2SB's. I just clicked the little "like" at the bottom right of the page.
Check out Video Bash on Facebook to enter our Summer Cash Giveaway for a chance to win $4,000! for 3SB's. I didn't like the page, I just clicked through to Facebook, once I got there I was credited, and did nothing else.

There's also a Jun Group Video for me under the rotating ad slider at the top of the homepage for 2SB's it was a video for Claussen Pickles.

I also had a Video on Super Rewards for 1SB.

There is currently a Ken Fisher Task listed in the Task section. I completed the easier one's last night so if you were wondering Yes, they were there.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews