Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Special Offers ~ and a Code Alert!!






Ok so its super hot out there, and I had some time to do a bunch of offers today. I did a bunch on Radium One and on Super Reward, and I hit 1 on Peanut Labs! Don't forget all or most of these offers may be available for higher payouts on the other sites. Today I used SwagBucks. So shop around, for the best deal to get the most bucks for your time. 

Here's what I got instantly credited:

Radium One-

Here's a special sneak preview of Hollywood's first Social Film.- click through watch video instant credit for 1SB!

Sign up and get Swag Bucks at Zumbox! for 20SB's. Quick and easy sign up. It does state they will mail you a pin number, however you don't need to enter it to get the SwagBucks :)

Sign Up For Home Depot - Get Alerts On New Products and Low Prices. for 11SB's. (took a few minutes but did credit)

Want to save on your next asthma prescription and beyond? for 14SB's. I disconnected my printer and followed all the way through including clicking the print button. Once it was in my printer Queue I deleted the print job.

Do You Have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease? for 14SB's.

Are You or Someone You Love Suffering From Rheumatoid Arthritis? for 23SB's.

Super Rewards:

Video- NEW: Peggy -- Transfer - Discover Card Commercial for 1SB.

Free car insurance quoteSave up to $500 a year on your car insurance today. Select your state to see deals in your area. for 10 SB's. Just select your state, I did click on a link on the next page cause I think it makes it work properly lmao, i'm batty like that ;)

Let us match you with the best health insurance providers!Fast, easy, and free. Points are rewarded in 10 seconds! for 6SB's. I did click on a link or 2 on the next page reasons as stated above.

Free Service Shows You How to Earn a Degree OnlineRegister Free and Get Access to Scholarships and Education Grants to Earn a Degree Online. for 26SB's. You will get a confirmation email to click on, I got 2 even though I only clicked once, and I got credit.

Peanut Labs:

Video with "The Hoff" for 2SB's, had to watch about 45seconds to get credit.

Sign Up For Free Info On Living With Diabetes! for 29 Swag Bucks.

Have a great weekend. Tomorrow we celebrate my boys 2nd birthday (his b-day is actually the 24th)

So Happy Birthday to my Little Monster :)

Don't forget to vote for him in the Gerber Generation Photo Search :)


There's also a SwagBucks code out! Just check the widget right on over there ---- > for your code!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews