Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I didn't intend on posting today.... BUT....


I really didn't intend on doing a blog post today, but since I was doing my rounds just now, I headed over to iRazoo, to get my daily 5 and maybe win a search, when I noticed a new tab in the Special Offers section!

I love, love, love new Special Offers. I clicked on the new tab and the very first offer that showed up for me is: 

Install the Afilly8 FB app - the greatest social shopping application ever built for 208 iP's. I allowed the Facebook App and was credited instantly! 

Looks like most of the offers, are all the same as everyone else so have a look around and see what you find!

Nice start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews