Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Monday, August 29, 2011

New User Freebie for SaveMore!


SaveMore.com is another daily deals site, today they have a pretty great offer for $5 on Collapsible water bottles plus FREE Shipping! With Christmas right around the corner I figured I'd share this freebie with everyone as I'm sure you would love to add this into your gift stockpile. And if you don't have one why not start today! Oh before I forget when you sign up you get a free $10 Credit on your account, making this completely free!

There's an additional deal for The Vase Store for Two Expandable Vases (a $12 Value) plus FREE Shipping! for only $6. You could essentially do both deals for $1 out of pocket! That would put 3 gifts in your pile!

I'm hoping to be able to post more deals like this on a daily basis, in edition to adding offers I've completed at the end of every other day. I only plan to bring you the best stuff, and not inundate you with over the top crazy things.

We weathered Irene with no significant problems! I hope the rest of you made out just as well. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews