Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Offers!!






Radium 1:

Save Big at the Kmart Back to School Sale! 27 SB's!
I clicked to print it, unplugged my printer, clicked the ok button on my printer options, opened, the spooler, canceled the print, credited instantly!

Fast is now beautiful with Internet Explorer® 9 for 16SB's! 16? really 16!! gone are the days of 20+ everyday, then 20 weekly, and now 16! :( aww well I'll still take the 16! :)

Exclusive Deal for StyleFind Members! for 11SB's! click sign up, create your account, took 10 minutes or so to credit.

Get Your College Degree Online! for 3SB's.

Offer that didn't credit on R1- Would You Like Free Auto Insurance Quotes? for 5SB's. Supposed to credit after entering zip code, mine didn't, and I went so far as to click through some links on the "pop-up" page.

That's all for now, have a great day peoples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews