Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Good Morning! Quick Code Before it expires....

The code is for iRazoo if you haven't entered it yet, it expires at 10:11am EST! So you have a little bit of time to get it in. I think it was for 20iP's.

Here's what they're facebook page says:



Now I'm off to send a few messages out to R1 in regards to getting some points.

Here's the offers that DIDN'T credit for me this morning:

Find Government Auction Deals Now! Complete this quick and easy from and start saving money!

Reclast - Swag Bucks within minutes.

Quizno's Coupons - FREE!


What did credit:


Are You Paying Too Much for Car Insurance? 3SBs

Video - The Inside Experience! 1SB it's a 3min long video but I was credited as soon as I clicked the link.

Get a great night's sleep with Tempur - Pedic for 14SB's.

Have a great day everyone. I expect to be back later today with some good stuff for ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews