Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Woo Hoo Have I told you all lately how much I love Coupons?

Well it's the first of the month and a lot of great coupons were just released, here are a few of my favorites

$0.75 off any one Solo brand Cups, Bowls, or Plates

$0.40 off any 3 Kleenex to go tissues (like the single pocket packs)

$1.00 off 3 in 1 multi purpose drip oil

My absolute favorite of this bunch is obviously the Solo coupon! My store fully doubles all coupons $0.99 and under so this coupon will net me $1.50 off any Solo paper item, Pair it with a sale and I'm looking at some super cheap plates and cups! There are tons of other coupons there so get printing b4 they are gone!

These coupons will print twice each, I also printed them via SwagBucks coupon section to get my 10SB's for each redemption! I love this feature of SwagBucks it really piles on the savings when I go shopping!

Haven't joined SwagBucks yet? Click here! Don't want to join SwagBucks? You just want coupons? Click here, and click Clip and Print!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews