Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Good Afternoon!

So, now that I've cleaned up some error's with my links, everything appears to be functioning properly! YAY!!
I still suggest any users of SwagBucks and or Inbox Dollars to please use the coupons.com coupons on your sites so you can earn greater value. Although I don't mind if you want to hit some prints from here :)

I headed out to Walmart, and Target today and scored a sweet deal on the Oral-B rechargeable toothbrushes, it took a while but I finally got them and at less then $3 each after coupon I am just way to excited about it!

I'll be writing up a post for it tomorrow or Sunday, after my trip to the grocery stores.

Special Shout outs to my Sister in Law Alicia for taking me and Joe today shopping with her, and tomorrow (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews