Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Good Morning!!

In case you didn't notice yet today, My Daily Swag now has Smart Source Printable Coupons! You can find a link to it on the right along with all the other information contained here. Also don't forget there's a searchable online coupon database listed as well. So, if your looking for a coupon you'll be able to find it.

Aren't you excited?? I am!! Seriously though, you need a coupon I'll have it for ya, or find it for ya
all you have to do is ask!

I know I've been promising changes for months and slowly they are being implemented,
I had hoped they'd all be done by now but there just getting there.

Starting Monday November 14th I'll be adding a Shop the Drugstores (CVS & Rite Aid) with me article
and intend to post weekly updates on what the best deals are what I'm buying and where
I'm buying it, plus how much I'm spending, which coupons I'm using etc.

So if you would like to follow along, I really do suggest starting to buy your newspapers weekly if you don't already or asking friends and neighbors for those they aren't using. I think 2 weeks time is ample
enough and I have to say nearly 1/2 of the coupons I use are online printable's, however
there are those times when you just need the inserts.

It's not difficult and I'm going to walk you through it step by step.

p.s. I hope you bought the 50% off CVS card earlier this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews