Search this blog for quick access to specific information.

Looking for something on this blog? Did this offer credit? Do I need to send more info to get my Bucks/Points? Search out an offer here.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

More Offers


I completed the following on SwagBucks this morning:
Super Rewards- 
Win a trip to Paris to see Bruno Mars! Must be 21 or older. for 21SB's 
Turn me into a Zobmbie for 72- Didn't credit

Peanut Labs- 
Video's I had a few different video's including 2 for Chobani
Radium One-
Video- Rocaweare 

Are you a Smart Latina? for 19SB's -installed app and I got mostly through the sign up, checked for credit and it was received, at the end of the essay section (I typed one sentence clicked continue) you can delete your submission. 

Visit a website for easy Swag Bucks! -1SB (there was no banner to click just visit the site)

Enter the Casio Sweepstakes to Earn Swag Bucks! 8SB's click the banner on the right side of the page, takes you to the casio facebook page, allow app, like page.

Join Walk with Walgreens today! - for 19SB's (sign up)

Trial Pay-
Get ready for summer - 24 Hour Fitness -45SB's

Gambit- 
Video's including The Thing 
I completed each of these offers this morning on SwagBucks

Have a great day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews